I’m a software developer, teacher and musician. I’m currently based in Galicia, Spain.
Things I’ve done
- I taught English at a language academy in Santiago de Compostela (between 2018 and 2020).
- I worked for Codethink in Manchester as a software developer and consultant (between 2011 and 2018).
- I was lead organizer for the 2017 edition of GUADEC, the GNOME project’s major annual conference.
- I spoke at a number of software conferences.
- I drove from Manchester to Ulaanbaatar in a Skoda Fabia (2016)
- I played trombone with The Rubber Duck Orchestra (between 2013 and 2018)
- I studied Creative Music Technology at the University of Huddersfield (between 2006 and 2010)